So, I recently joined a site called MakeupGeek Im sure you've heard of it
If not, it's a website run by the talented Marlena and its dedicated to makeup.
You can post looks, review products and just talk makeup.
She runs weekly makeup contests (with prizes) which I've been entering.
This week you have to create a look based off a tropical fish of your choice.
- Sephora color play palette - dark pink blush
- Bonne Bell Eye definer - navy blue
- Urban decay primer potion
- MAC for HK palette - Too dolly (navy, aqua, dark pink)
- MAC - carbon
- MAC - chrome yellow
- Annabelle pigment dust - solar
- Cream eyeshadow
- Sephora color play palette -[link]
- Cover Girl liquid pencil - onyx
- Styli-style line&blend pencil - black
- L'oreal Luxurious lengths mascara
- Fake lashes
- Revlon Just Bitten Lip stain - berry juicy
- Annabelle Le Gloss stick - no. 707
- Dior addict High Shine - Catwalk Mauve